Below are the Terms and Conditions of the La Juiceria Loyalty Program:
La Juiceria’s Loyalty Programme is owned and operated by La Juiceria Sdn Bhd.
Purchases made at participating La Juiceria Detox Bars, La Juiceria Superfoods Cafes and La Juiceria Superfoods Signature Cafes entitle members to earn loyalty points (“Loyalty Points”) in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Loyalty Points are non-transferrable and non-assignable and have no cash value.
To become a La Juiceria Loyalty Member, search for “La Juiceria” on the Apple App Store or Google Playstore. Download the app and register as a member. There will be no set up fee or usage fee.
When you become a Loyalty Member or when you use your Loyalty Card, you agree to the Terms, The Company may alter from time to time. If there are changes that affect you, you will be informed.
All personal details and profile information given to La Juiceria Sdn Bhd must be accurate and not misleading. It is up to individual members to update their information should it change and to ensure that all personal details are up to date at all times.
La Juiceria Sdn Bhd may terminate membership of Loyalty Card at any time with reasonable cause. Among other reasons, termination may occur if the Terms are not complied with, or Loyalty Card privileges are abused.
EARNING LOYALTY POINTS
Every time a Loyalty Member drinks or dines at La Juiceria Detox Bars, La Juiceria Superfoods Cafes and La Juiceria Superfoods Signature Cafes, points can be earned on those purchases. Just present your loyalty app and allow the cashier to scan your barcode as you pay, and the points will be added to your account. Points earned will be added to your account and available for redemption after 2-3 days. Loyalty Members must present their Loyalty App or provide their mobile phone number (if registered) at the
time of purchase to collect points.
Normal loyalty members earn 1 reward point for every Ringgit Malaysia they spend. For example, if a Loyalty Card Member spends RM10, they will earn 10 Loyalty Points. This rate may change without prior notice. While VIP members earn 2 reward points for every Ringgit Malaysia spend. For example, if a VIP Member spends RM10, they will earn 20 Loyalty Points.
Points can be collected for Cold-Pressed Juices, Juice Cleanses, Smoothies, Granola, Alkaline Water, Chlorophyll Water, other merchandises and food purchased at participating La Juiceria Detox Bars, Super Juice Bars and Superfoods cafes.
Points collection should not be in conjunction with third party payment gateway such as FavePay, Boost Pay, GrabPay, Maybank QRPay that are running cashback reward or discount.
A record of all Loyalty Points earned will be kept in the member’s account maintained on La Juiceria Loyalty system. Loyalty Points cannot be earned on purchases paid for by the redemption of existing Loyalty Points; on “voucher” transactions; or purchases of specials, promotions or other discounted prices. Loyalty Points cannot be credited to a members account in arrears, and must be recorded at the time of the purchase.
Any alleged inconsistencies in a Loyalty Member’s account should be reported to La Juiceria Sdn Bhd, who will do their best to rectify the situation. In the case of any dispute, the decision of the company is final and binding.
REDEEMING LOYALTY POINTS
Redemptions of Loyalty Points must be for the full Ringgit Malaysia (RM) amount of any transaction. La Juiceria Sdn Bhd does not do partial redemptions. Loyalty Card Members should inform staff at La Juiceria participating outlets of their intention to pay for a purchase by redemption points before completing payment for the purchase.
La Juiceria’s Loyalty App must be presented at all times upon redemption.
Points redemption is subject to change by La Juiceria Sdn. Bhd. from time to time at its discretion, without prior notice. All reward benefits are valid only within their stipulated periods.
How Cash Rebate Works: –
- Customer has 700 point balance in the loyalty card.
- On your next purchase, you can get rebate worth RM7.00 off your bill.
- For example, you would like to purchase a bottle of cold-pressed juice worth RM13, you can immediately get RM7 off the bill, paying just RM6. Instant rebates for your convenience!
Points Balance – Customers can check and enquire on their points balance at the following:
- Launch your loyalty app, sign in and click on ‘My Membership Card”. The point balance is stated under “Total Points Available”
- Contact the Loyalty Program Team at 03- 9212 9750 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org during operations hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Check your point balance on the bottom of your latest receipt.
BIRTHDAY WEEK PRIVILEGES
Birthday Week Privileges are redeemable for Loyalty App Member’s birthday week only. The Loyalty Member must be a registered member with the correct birth date, the system will automatically recognize the birthday week and apply the 10% discount. Birthday Week Privileges are not redeemable for cash. Birthday week discount will not occur concurrently with other promotion.
POINTS EXPIRY & DEDUCTIONS
If Loyalty Points are added to a Loyalty Member’s account in error or fraudulently, La Juiceria Sdn Bhd may deduct those points. If Loyalty Points were earned on a transaction that was later cancelled, refunded or voided, La Juiceria Sdn Bhd may deduct those points. Loyalty Points may automatically expire after 12 months if a Loyalty Member’s card has not been active during that time. Once expired, they will be deducted from the Loyalty Member’s account balance. A Loyalty Member may also be removed from the system after 12 months of inactivity, along with any remaining points balance at the time of cancellation.
La Juiceria Sdn Bhd (1071827- X) the mobile application “La Juiceria mobile app” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “La Juiceria”) provide the service through the mobile app. We commit to fair information practices and the protection of privacy of personal information.
We take our users privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
- Collection of Personal Information
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Collection of Computer Data
Collection of Personal Information
La Juiceria does not sell or trade or share users’ personal information collected online and/or mobile apps with unauthorized third parties.
By registering with La Juiceria, you hereby agree that La Juiceria is permitted to disclose personal information collected online via mobile apps to parties within our corporate group and sister companies, and authorized appointed third party for internal use only.
When you registered with La Juiceria, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Mobile Numbers
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following circumstances:
- To open and register La Juiceria mobile apps accounts to subscribe the loyalty membership card
- To update you on the reward, loyalty or privileges programs and related services and products provided by our registered merchants at La Juiceria
- To provide you with relevant promotion information
- To process your subscription/redemption of the vouchers provided by our registered merchants
- To provide you with the services and information offered by our registered merchant through our mobile apps and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and audit the downloading of data from our mobile apps; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our mobile apps and customize them for users
- To identify visitors on our mobile apps
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics or consuming habits and spending
- To keep you update with the information we think you may find useful or you are interested in or which you have requested from us, including information about our registered merchants’ discounts and/or promotions and/or rewards, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
You hereby authorize us to pass your name and address onto our registered merchants in order to make a subscription/booking/reservation with our registered merchants.
When you register as a user on the La Juiceria (website/mobile apps), we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
You hereby agree for us to share your personal information with our sister companies (if any) to send relevant marketing materials to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You must only submit to us or the site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual subscription/redemption details may be stored with us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the site via website or mobile apps. Here you can view the details of your subscription/redemption that have been completed, those which are available for redemption, and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We do not assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the La Juiceria mobile app.
Security of Your Personal Information
La Juiceria ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored and recorded.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information by third parties (unless such third party is appointed by the company to assist in connection with the Site). The Company shall not be responsible for any disclosure of personal information made by such third party.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed or non- active members within 7 years for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies, sister companies and the registered merchant which you have subscription from the La Juiceria (website/mobile apps). However, such information will be disclosed if the consent of the customer has been obtained or is in accordance with and is required by applicable laws and regulations. La Juiceria is committed to complying with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
Collection of Computer Data
When you navigate through La Juiceria, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website/mobile apps. This data may include:
- Your mobile numbers
- Your computer’s/mobile’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit within La Juiceria, including browser type, user agent and cookie information.
- Details of your visits to our La Juiceria mobile apps, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Apps.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information. We will destroy this information when it’s no longer needed or non-active members or membership is cancelled within 7 years for our record retention purposes.
La Juiceria reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site/mobile apps.
Your continued usage of La Juiceria mobile app accounts, services and/or facilities is deemed consent for La Juiceria to collect, process and store the data in accordance with the above. Failure to consent to the above may result in La Juiceria being unable to open, establish, continue or provide La Juiceria mobile app account(s), services or facilities to you.
Questions and Complaints
La Juiceria Sdn Bhd (1071827- X)
No. 2, Jalan Mivo 1,
Taman Perindustrian Desa Aman,
52200 Kepong Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03-9212 9750
All personal data provided to us is secured on our website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data provided to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing. The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites.
Please note that this Terms and Conditions may be amended accordingly on our web site. You are advised to check on a regular basis. La Juiceria Sdn. Bhd. shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions of this campaign, and is entitled to withdraw from this campaign at any time at its discretion, without prior notice.