½ cup blended flaxseed
½ cup almond meal
1 cup rolled oats
2 tbsps. Brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
½ cup almond mylk
3 tbsps. Dark Chocolate Chip
1) Set the oven at 180 degrees
2) Mix all the dry ingredients; blended flaxseed, almond pulp, brown sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
3) Then, pour in almond mylk into the dry ingredients.
4) Add rolled oats and choc chip and mix well.
5) Shape the dough in your desired shape and bake it in the oven for 20 minutes and ready to serve.
To watch the recipe video, https://youtu.be/qX_9LSs9PJY
Suscribe to more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2L8kN23Wss4_CZzL5mysSA