We are celebrating Detox-ober by offering all loyalty card holders with Buy 1 Free 1 deal at all participating La Juiceria detox bars! Purchase any cold-pressed juices and get a free item from us! Check out the schedule below for the mysterious giveaways throughout the whole month!
Terms and condition:
- The promotion is open to all La Juiceria loyalty card holders only.
- Buy any cold-pressed juice and get a free item from La Juiceria. (the free item will be changed weekly)
- The Detox-ober promotion is only valid at all participating detox bars.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any on-going promotion.
- Promotion is limited to 1 free item per cardholder per day.
- Promotion period starts from 3rd October – 31st October 2016.
- The free item will be given out in first come first serve basis and while stocks last.
- La Juiceria Sdn. Bhd. shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions of this campaign, and is entitled to withdraw from this campaign at any time at its discretion, without prior notice.
Detox is a process or period of time in which one abstains from or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances. There are tons of different cleanses and detoxes. However, both are actually the same thing as the basic goal is to eliminate “harmful” things from our body. It is like an “internal spa” for your body
People usually think that a juice detox means starving or causing misery for your body and yourself. On the contrary, detoxing can be easy, fun and delicious! It is an important tool for achieving good health. Depending on the lifestyle, body condition and other factors, one can choose to do a 1-day up to 10-days juice cleanse … or simply add cold-pressed juices to their daily diet to aid detoxification of the body with natural ingredients.
WHY JUICE CLEANSES / JUICE DETOX
- It is less calories without nutrient deprivation. Great for people aiming to lose some weight.
- Enzymes and nutrients are well preserved due to the special Cold-Pressed method.
- Made from fresh produce and delicious way to consume your veggies & fruits in high volume.
- Feed the body cells with micronutrients coming from an array of natural produce.
HOW DOES DETOXIFICATION WORK?
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood by removing the waste substances from the blood in liver where the elimination process take place. Kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system and skin are also the places for the body to eliminate toxins. However, when these system are compromised, the waste substances are not properly filtered and thus, the body is adversely affected. Stress, improper diet and pollution are just some of the reasons which can affect our bodies’ ability to detoxify.
A juice detox can offer many health benefits, such as boost the immune system, promote weight loss, clearer skin, anti-bloat, anti-acne, rid constipation and more. Freshly cold-pressed fruits and vegetables are loaded with and plenty of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Other than that, it help you to reduce the cravings of the bad food and help us to adopt healthier eating patterns.
For those who often skip fruits and vegetables in their diet, this juice cleanse can help them incorporate natural ingredients for their body through fresh juices, which can be fun and delicious. Moreover, it can improve health and wellness and reaching your weight goals.
A detox program may help the body’s natural cleansing by:
- Fasting – resting the organs from their usual process of digesting heavy food
- Stimulate the liver to drive the toxins out from body
- Stimulating toxin removal through intestines, kidneys and skin
- Improving blood circulation
- Feed the body cells truckloads of healthy nutrients
HOW DO YOU START A DETOX?
First, remember that preparation is the key. For your body to adapt with the changes, do the pre cleanse first.
- Practice light diet to ease your hunger during cleanse
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, sugar, processed foods, dairy, red meat and fast food
- Eat more vegetables & fruits, grains and nuts
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day
- Have a good sleep
WHAT TO AVOID DURING A JUICE DETOX?
- Milk products
- Sugar, honey, maple syrup, artificial sweeteners
- Grains, wheat (bread, biscuits, cakes, pasta), rye, barley, oats, spelt and rice
- Dried fruit
WHAT TO ENJOY DURING DETOX?
- Glass of lemon water before you start your cleanse
- Any and all types of fresh fruit
- Any vegetables
- Legumes, such as kidney beans, chickpeas, lentils
- Nuts, raw unsalted almonds, walnuts, macadamias and cashews
- Seeds, raw unsalted sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Water, any time of the day. Hyrdate at all times!
- Do some light exercises : walking, yoga, pilates or stretching – exercise will support the progress
- Herbal teas, such as green tea, Chinese tea, ginger tea, rosemary tea, lemon grass tea and chrysanthemum tea
WHAT ARE THE COMMON SYMPTOMS DURING DETOX?
Symptoms may be vary in different individuals. This is due to the cleaning and healing process that is happening in the body throughout the cleansing period. It’s dependent on your individual lifestyle, diet and body composition.
The common symptoms are the following:
- Skin Breakouts
- Better Bowel Movement
- Loss Weight
- Better Skin Complexion
Remember that the juice cleanse is to give your body a short break from all the modern food with may contain chemicals, preservatives, additives, etc. Allowing the body to remove the excess toxins and nourishing it with vital enzymes, vitamins and minerals will result differently for each individual. In general, you may expect to feel more refreshed, rejuvenated, and lighter after the juice cleanse.
We are sure that your body will thank you for the break. We’re happy to have been part of your journey towards better health!
Disclaimer: ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY CLEANSE OR BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE, FAST, DIET, NUTRITION, LIFESTYLE, MASSAGE, OR OTHER HEALTH-RELATED PROGRAM. OUR DETOX HEALTH TIPS AND JUICE CLEANSES MIGHT NOT BE SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT LADIES AND PERSON WHO HAS HEALTH CONDITIONS.