The recent outbreak of the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in Wuhan, China have sparked a global concern as the number of infected people escalating dramatically over the past few months. According to the Malaysia Ministry of Health, the latest update on COVID-19 cases are as shown below (updated since 9th March 2020, 4p.m.):
- Total 3010 suspected cases
- 117 tested positive
- 2569 tested negative
- with 324 cases still waiting for test results
With the rising case of COVID-19 in Malaysia, it is especially concerning for those who have compromised immune systems. For individuals, prevention is key. Even people who are normally healthy may consider doing a few things to boost their immune system for additional protection against this virus.
Ginger and Turmeric are proven to be the strong anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients that have been used since centuries ago, to help fighting infection and wound healing. Not only that, the vitamin C in ginger and turmeric boost your immune system and helps fight off colds and flu.
Effective 11th March 2020, all La Juiceria Superfoods Cafes will be giving out a complimentary cup of PowerShot (choice of The Defender or Vital Shot) with minimum spend of RM50 in a single receipt.
Terms and conditions:
- The complimentary PowerShot is only eligible with a minimum spend of RM50 in a single receipt.
- The complimentary PowerShot is only valid for dine-in customers within same day redemption.
- The offer is valid from 11th March – 11th April 2020.
- The offer is valid at all La Juiceria Superfoods participating outlets.
- La Juiceria Superfoods Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend or add portion to the terms and condition of this offer at its own discretions.
La Juiceria PowerShot