La Juiceria Sdn Bhd (1071827- X) the mobile application “La Juiceria mobile app” (hereinafter collectively referred to as “La Juiceria”) provide the service through the mobile app. We commit to fair information practices and the protection of privacy of personal information.
We take our users privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
- Collection of Personal Information
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Collection of Computer Data
Collection of Personal Information
La Juiceria does not sell or trade or share users’ personal information collected online and/or mobile apps with unauthorized third parties.
By registering with La Juiceria, you hereby agree that La Juiceria is permitted to disclose personal information collected online via mobile apps to parties within our corporate group and sister companies, and authorized appointed third party for internal use only.
When you registered with La Juiceria, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Mobile Numbers
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following circumstances:
- To open and register La Juiceria mobile apps accounts to subscribe the loyalty membership card
- To update you on the reward, loyalty or privileges programs and related services and products provided by our registered merchants at La Juiceria
- To provide you with relevant promotion information
- To process your subscription/redemption of the vouchers provided by our registered merchants
- To provide you with the services and information offered by our registered merchant through our mobile apps and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and audit the downloading of data from our mobile apps; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our mobile apps and customize them for users
- To identify visitors on our mobile apps
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics or consuming habits and spending
- To keep you update with the information we think you may find useful or you are interested in or which you have requested from us, including information about our registered merchants’ discounts and/or promotions and/or rewards, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
You hereby authorize us to pass your name and address onto our registered merchants in order to make a subscription/booking/reservation with our registered merchants.
When you register as a user on the La Juiceria (website/mobile apps), we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
You hereby agree for us to share your personal information with our sister companies (if any) to send relevant marketing materials to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
You must only submit to us or the site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual subscription/redemption details may be stored with us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the site via website or mobile apps. Here you can view the details of your subscription/redemption that have been completed, those which are available for redemption, and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We do not assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the La Juiceria mobile app.
Security of Your Personal Information
La Juiceria ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored and recorded.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information by third parties (unless such third party is appointed by the company to assist in connection with the Site). The Company shall not be responsible for any disclosure of personal information made by such third party.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed or non- active members within 7 years for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies, sister companies and the registered merchant which you have subscription from the La Juiceria (website/mobile apps). However, such information will be disclosed if the consent of the customer has been obtained or is in accordance with and is required by applicable laws and regulations. La Juiceria is committed to complying with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
Collection of Computer Data
When you navigate through La Juiceria, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website/mobile apps. This data may include:
- Your mobile numbers
- Your computer’s/mobile’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit within La Juiceria, including browser type, user agent and cookie information.
- Details of your visits to our La Juiceria mobile apps, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Apps.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information. We will destroy this information when it’s no longer needed or non-active members or membership is cancelled within 7 years for our record retention purposes.
La Juiceria reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site/mobile apps.
Your continued usage of La Juiceria mobile app accounts, services and/or facilities is deemed consent for La Juiceria to collect, process and store the data in accordance with the above. Failure to consent to the above may result in La Juiceria being unable to open, establish, continue or provide La Juiceria mobile app account(s), services or facilities to you.
Questions and Complaints
La Juiceria Sdn Bhd (1071827- X)
No. 2, Jalan Mivo 1,
Taman Perindustrian Desa Aman,
52200 Kepong Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03-9212 9750